One of the many reasons that I love being married to my husband, it’s that he prepares some of the best cocktails I’ve ever had. This is one refreshing and tasty cocktail he created some time ago. So easy to prepare, you don’t need any previous bartender knowledge and you will surprise your loved ones with this pretty and yummy drink. Cheers!
- Juice of 2 oranges (160 ml approx.)
- 10 leaves of basil (approx.)
- 4 cl Vodka (40 ml) *preferably ice-cold Vodka
- Ice cubes
- Use a blender to mix the 10 leaves of basil with 2 cl (20 ml) of Vodka.
- Add the ice cubes to your glass. Now pour the fresh squeezed orange juice.
- Pour then the rest of the Vodka (2 cl/20 ml).
- Use a drink spoon (with a long handle) to help you pour the basil mixture over the drink.
- Serve the drink immediately. If you want, you can add a straw, so the people can stir the cocktail before drinking it, if they wish.