A very simple dish when you don’t feel like spending too much time cooking, but you want to eat something yummy that gives you energy. This soup is perfect in the colder days and helps you to consume a great amount of green vegetables.
- 1 medium zucchini or courgette
- 7 green asparagus
- 1/2 a broccoli
- 1 cube of vegetable stock
- 1 tbsp cream
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp fine herbs
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Boil a liter of water. Cut the vegetables into pieces (they don’t need to have an specific size because you are going to blend them afterwards).
- Heat the oil on a pot, add the vegetables and the fine herbs. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add approx. 1 liter of boiled water and the vegetable stock. Cook for 5 to 10 minutes on a medium heat, until the vegetable are soft enough. It’s important that the vegetables are not overcooked or they will loose some of that beautiful green color.
- Blend the soup with a hand blender. For making it extra creamy, add the butter and cream. Mix well and add extra salt only if necessary.
*If you have liquid vegetable stock, just add less water to the soup.
*To make this soup vegan, just replace the butter and cream for plant-based options.