These truffles are healthy, yummy and vegan. A perfect snack when you need to get some energy during the day, and they have chocolate! Super easy to prepare and they last a few days if you keep them on a food storage container.
- 200 g seedless dates
- 1 tbsp dried cranberries (15 g)
- 4 tbsp walnuts (75 g)
- 5 tbsp oat flakes (55 g)
- 40 g melted dark chocolate
- 30 g figs (1 fig)
- 1 tbsp powdered cacao (15 g)
- For the outside: 1 tbsp cacao, 1 tbsp powdered almond
- Soak the dates and the cranberries with warm water for about 30 minutes.
- Blend the oat flakes and the walnuts.
- Strain the dates and cranberries. Cut the fig in half and scoop out the flesh. Blend the three things together until it turns into a paste.
- Add the melted chocolate to the paste.
- Add the dried ingredients (blended oat flakes, nuts and cacao) to the paste. Mix everything well.
- With the help of a spoon, create balls, rolled them on your hands and cover them with cacao or the powdered almonds.